Seasonal Spring Employment
We are looking for dedicated and self-motivated individuals who require minimal supervision to assist in servicing our many garden centre locations throughout Ontario.
Duties will consist of merchandising and servicing plants that have been delivered to the various locations. Merchandising and servicing includes pulling product racks from receiving area to display area, merchandising product in an eye-catching display, watering and plant maintenance when necessary, and reporting inventory on hand and other issues to supervisor on a regular basis.
Applicants should be able to work flexible hours, which includes evenings and weekends.
We provide our employees with the proper training required to perform well. Appropriate candidates must have the following attributes.
- Some retail experience
- Some merchandising experience
- Ability to work as a team player
- Customer service skills
- Must take initiative
- Good verbal communication skills
Seasonal Spring Management
We also currently have seasonal spring management positions available in a very busy retail environment.
- 1-2 years of garden centre management experience is mandatory!
- Various locations available in the GTA and surrounding area.
- We pay top salary & profit sharing.
- Applicants must be available for all retail hours including evenings and weekends.